This pretty Ultrasonic Rose Diffuser and Humidifier gives a feminine touch to your special space. It is convenient and safe to use with essential oils or simply with water as a humidifier. It has a light wood grain imprint in either dark or light. It is easy to operate and is aesthetically pleasing.
The healing and supportive properties of essential oils offer myriads of benefits. From soothing away the pain, boosting your energy and helping balance your hormones, essential oils benefits are no longer a secret. If you would like get essential oils into the air around you so their effects can be felt – benefits of using essential oil diffusers is on the top of the list. The list of benefits of using essential oil diffusers is quite extensive, click here to read more about the benefits of using a Diffuser with Essential Oils.
From energy boosts to calming and healing effects you can have it all.
Using essential oils with an Ultrasonic Rose Diffuser and Humidifier doubles their effect. The diffused essential oil in the air is so fine it affects the limbic system of the brain that regulates emotions and hormones.
- Relax and enjoy – 7 colour changing lights provide a relaxing setting. You can choose your favourite colour or have the colours rotate. Simply add a few drops of your favourite essential oil to create a relaxing mind and body aromatherapy experience.
- Humidify – Dry air can cause dry skin. The diffuser can be used without essential oil to add moisture to the air.
- Auto Shut Off when the water runs low – adds to safety, energy efficiency and peace of mind.
- Four modes to diffuse mist – 1hour, 3hours, 6hours or Stay on.
- No filters required and works with ordinary tap water
It is easy to clean but here are some safety notes:
- Do not use detergent, solvent or abrasive agents to clean your diffuser.
- Do not use mineral water
- Keep water out f the air outlet or the vent at the bottom when cleaning the unit
- Do not touch the ultrasonic atomizer during operation or within the first five minutes after shutdown.
- Keep the water tank clean and dry if you are not planning to use it for a long time.
- Read the instructions that come with your diffuser carefully.
This product has a 12 month guarantee from the date of purchase.
If the product is damaged or faulty, please return the product in its original packaging to Yves authentic collections’ premises in Greyton, South Africa. and we will either repair, replace or refund the item depending on circumstances.
We try our utmost to prevent administration fees, but should the return process incur significant expenses, we will charge a 10% administration fee.
We strongly recommend that you ONLY use pure essential oils in your diffuser. Carrier oils such as grapeseed and coconut oil could cause damage and blockages to your diffuser.
The information on this blog is for educational and entertainment purposes only and should not be construed as advice, diagnosis or implied treatment. Please consult a professional should you experience discomfort or dis-ease.
Our products are not intended to diagnose, cure, treat or prevent any disease. None of our statements have been evaluated by the FDA or SAHPRA. Our products are used by our customers to support the body’s innate ability to heal itself by promoting feelings of well-being using fragrance, natural food and authentic items that promote a healthy positive mindset.